Thursday, March 17, 2016

All the MFT Stamps challenges!

Hi Guys!

I love challenges, they make me think in new ways. I love combining challenges, that makes it just a little bit harder. My Favorite Things have two challenges, the sketch challenge and the colour challenge so I decided to join both and while doing that use a whole bunch of my new fun supplies.






One of the things that I got last week was all of the sample packs of paper, I love sample packs because not only do I get to try the paper it self and see thickness and tooth, I love colouring with pencils on coloured cardstock so the tooth of the paper is important, but also I get to see all the colours which can be hard to see on a computer screen and now I can see what colours I like and that I feel I need more of. But who am I kidding, I want all of the papers! It's also awesome for a colour challenge as then I can compare the colours directly and I can use bits and pieces for my cards.



Copic:
YG21, YG23, YG25, YG17, G07

Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Love how you combined the two challenges. Love all of the greenery and your sweet dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love how you've used the sketch... and that dinosaur couldn't possible frighten - it's just too cute!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love that you linked up to two challenges. And that is one handsome dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! This caught my eye at MFT sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika