Friday, February 19, 2016

Girls Flying Kite

Hi Guys!

Sometimes you just need to have a remake day, yesterday I spent about 2-3 hours creating a card, but when I finished I was to tired to edit things. So when I woke up this morning I just looked at the card and said nope, this doesn't work, let's redo this. So I kept my focal point image, Girls Flying Kite, or more I reprinted it and then I just changed everything about the card. I added my favourite papers and my favourite dies and my card went from nope to be a happy, cute and colorful card. And I felt it was a yes card, that this was something I was proud to show. And here is the card.





Copic:
Skin: E50. E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R32
Pants & Eyes: B12, B16, B18
Shirts: T0, T2, T4
Flower: Y08, Y17
Kite & Shoes: R32, R35, R37
Hair: YR15, YR18, E19, E18

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika