Saturday, March 28, 2015

Jr. Hatter Mary

Hi!

When I saw this Jr. Hatter Mary I knew she would be awesome on a easter card. I started colouring her skin and hair in neutral tones, then it came to set down a colour scheme, and I was stumped. She looked so sweet and light, I didn't realise until later that I taken E0000 instead of E000 when colouring her skin making her much lighter than I usually colour skin. But I digged deep in my collection of Simon Says Stamp Card Kits and found this gorgeous paper Hello Sunshine from Lawn Fawn in the 2014 March Kit and then the card sort of made it self.





Copic:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11, R30, R32
Hair & Patch: E41, E42, E43, E44
Hat, Dress & Rabbit: W00, W1, W3
Shirt, Shoes & Bow: R00, R30, R32

Entering in challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. I just had to pop over and start following you Marika.... and to say again how wonderful this gorgeous card is!! Absolutely adorable!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Marika, a lovely design and pretty colours and papers. Your image is adorable and fabulous details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and what a fab colouring job you've done. I also really like the layout but that little gal is just the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika