Monday, February 16, 2015

Kitty Hopper

Happy Monday Everybody!

I’ve had this little critter laying on my table for awhile, and when I saw that Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge was All Creatures Great and Small I knew that he wanted to be on that card. The stamp is called Kitty Hopper and is by Some Odd Girl, I love the drawing style of her stamps specially the small critters. This card started out to be a standard A2 one but due to some maybe not so good decisions I had to preform some card surgery and it ended up being a square card, but I kind of like it. So thats go to show you shouldn’t be afraid of cutting a little into your cards. If you want to see my colouring and card process watch the video below.





Copic:
Cat: W00, W0, W2, W4, R30, R32
Bug & Grass: YG23, YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love that sweet, sweet image! Too cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, such a bright spring feel to it, LOVE it!! Come on over to Anya, Oddies, and Others! and link up your stamping creations. We are all about inspiring other stampers and ANY stamp brand is welcome! Come check us out!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika