Friday, June 6, 2014

Fifi - Copic Coloring of Curly Hair

Hi Guys!
It all started with me wanting to get into doing more challenges, in the past I've been doing loads of them but for the last couple of months I just haven't. When I found that Simon Says Stamp's monday challenge this week is magic I knew exactly what I wanted to do, because there is nothing more magical than fairies, right? Well as it happens the challenge over at Make It Colourful this month (for the hard version) is curly hair and Zoe, the owner of Make It Crafty, encourage us to play with her stamps. So I've chosen to give the cute little fairy Fifi a big afro. And while I was at it I decided to make a video, showing you how I colour curly hair.




Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress: RV21, RV23, RV25, YG21, YG23, YG25

1 comment:

  1. Great card, it's got a real crisp freshness, which I love. Beautifully coloured too! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika