Sunday, November 18, 2012

#53-54 Santa and Rudolf - A Card Tutorial

So Thursday I received a package from Simon Says Stamp in the mail, and of course I was eager to start playing with it. These are the first two cards I made and I thought I would not only share what I did but also how I did it.



Do you want to win these cards?
** Be a subscriber to my channel and comment on the video or follow me on my blog and comment on this post. The giveaway is open international and will close at the 1st of December **

Supplies:
Stamps, Pattern Paper and Bling: Simon Says Stamp Holiday Card Kit
Ribbon: Crafter's Companion
Spectrum Noirs Used:
Rudolf: Body; GB8, GB10, EB7, GB4, GB8 Collar: DR4, Horns and banner: IG1, IG2, Frame: GB4, Background: LG1, LG3, LG5
Santa: Skin: FS1, FS4, FS8 Hat and body; CR7, DR4, DR5, Gloves and leggings, JG2, JG5 Bootys: GB8, GB10, EB7

XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika