Sunday, May 6, 2012

#16, It's someones birthday

Its my uncles birthday soon, so I made him a card. At the same time I wanted to play with my new flower fairies CD that I got in the mail this week (if you want to see what more I got you can find my haul video here). So this is the Marigold fairy, the matching papers comes from the same CD. I'm sorry for the picture quality, I should stop photographing at night or get better lighting. And I should learn how to use my fathers camera, right now its more point and click when the camera has so much capacity that I'm not using.

Photobucket
Materials:
3D-Decoupage and Pattern Papers: Crafter's Companions Flower Fairies Friends, Fairies of the Garden CD
Cardstock: Core'dinations, Core Essentials Darks and Centura Pearl
Misc: Mixed flowers and bling from stash




XOXO Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika