Sunday, November 20, 2011

7 - 23: Christmas cards and tags

This is my 100th post, so I thought I make it a large one. So I have been crafting alot this weekend, this is all of the projects I have finished (have started some too but those I write about later).

7 - 9: Tags

My sister has made some beautiful christmas tags, you can find them here. I wanted to try out the technique, so when I was at her place I got to play with her distress inks and stampin' up inks. These three was the result, made me want to buy me some more distress inks.

Photobucket

10 - 14: 3D Decoupage with flowersoft

I'm a craft magazine addict, a buy them as soon as I see one. In the november issue of Papercraft Inspirations the free gift was a 3D decoupage kit with flowersoft, I never played with flowersoft, but have wanted to try it for some time now. So I made all the cards, added some glitter glue and some flowers. They were really fun to make and I have some flowersoft left for some other christmas cards.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

15 - 23: Cross stitched christmas cards

I started stitching these several years ago, but they have been laying in a drawer gathering dust, but with this new challange of mine I thought I finish them. Going to try to send christmas cards to all my friends and family this year, so these are going into the send pile, now I only going to find envelopes for them. The cross stitch designs are from Enjoy Cross Stitch at Christmas Issue 4 from 2010 and The World of Cross Stitch Issue 78 from 2003.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

This became along post, put hope you enjoyed all the projects.

XOXO Mi

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika