Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sketching some manga

Been home sick with a nasty flu, haven't really gotten so much done, not even crafty stuff. I have done a few hexipuffs and a little secret project that will be revealed later today or tomorrow. But in between I have been sketching again, this time it's full figure mangas, trying to learn how the pleats in the clothes lies and the proportions of the body on the figures. At the same time I'm trying to learn how to use my new markers.
These to is my latest, they're first sketched on ordinary printer paper, then the lineart is made on letraset marker paper, finally it's painted with spectrum noir markers.


Photobucket Photobucket


XOXO Mi

Ps. if you want to see a bigger picture or see the sketch and the lineart before coloring, click on the picture and it will take you to my photobucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika