Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bestest friends

Photobucket

This is my latest finished cross stitch project, its a motive that my friend chose from the Cross Stitcher magazine. I have changed the color of the clothes to better suit the color scheme of me and my friends clothes, I have also changed the hair color and on one of the girls I have shortened the hair to look more like me.

Det här är mitt senaste avslutade korsstygns projekt, det är ett motiv min vän valde ur en Cross Stitcher tidning. Jag har ändrat färgen på kläderna för att bättre matcha min väns och mina kläder, jag har också ändrat hårfärgerna och förkortat håret på en av tjejerna för att hon ska likna mig lite mer.

Material:
Fabric: 14 count aida
Threads: DMC
Pattern: Cross Stitcher Magazine, Issue 226, Bestest Friends


XOXO Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika