Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just Magnolia Challange Week 7


Well, Just Magnolia Challange is up to week 7, sadly I missed to enter the challange for week 6. But thats, that. This week the challange is Animals and Insects, I choose butterflies, both as a stamp and as eyelets. I had the matching Tilda and butterfly already painted up and choose the color theme from them, it wasn't until I was finished with the card that I took another look at the DTs creations and found that I actually used the same DP as Naoual. Here's my entry:
Just Magnolia Challange har kommit till vecka 7, tyvärr missade jag att delta i utmaningen för vecka 6. Men det är så det är. Den här veckan är utmaningen Djur och Insekter, jag valde fjärilar, både som stämpel och "eyelets". Jag hade redan målat upp Tilda och fjärilen sedan tidigare och valde färg schemat efter dem, det var inte förrän kortet var klart och jag tog en till titt på DT kreationerna som jag upptäckte att jag hade använt samma DP som Naoual. Här är mitt bidrag:

Front/Framsida


Inside/Insida


Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics
DP: Kaiser Craft
Stamps: Magnolia
Color medium: Derwent watercolour pencils
Eyelets & Ribbon: Stash
Sentiment: Computer generated


XOXO Mika

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card, such gorgeous papers and colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika